1. Specialised in handling Steel Cargo, Project Cargo, Petroleum, Chemicals, Veg. oils, Iron
ore, Coal, Fertilizers, Food grains, general cargo, passenger, naval, demolition vessels.
2. Handling husbandry matters including clearances from Port Health and Immigration Authorities, chandelling, bunkering/fresh water supplies, clearance and delivery/despatch of Marine Machinery/spares to/from vessels.
3. Operations Department operates basis 24 x 7.
4. Technical Management – Ship repairs, supply of marine machinery and spares, under water services, supply of tugs and barges, pre-purchase inspection of vessels.
5. Specialised in handling conversion of vessel status from foreign to coastal run and vice- versa for coastal movements. For details please refer our note on vessel conversion/reversion.
6. Smooth handling of freight-tax procedures on exports.
7. Also acting as Customs House Clearing Agents for handling Customs formalities on imports for home consumption and exports.
8. Being locals, our Office staff maintain excellent rapport with Terminal, Port, Customs, Income Tax, Immigration authorities and capable of handling/ resolving any complicated issues smoothly.
9. In compliance with the company’s regulations, being ISO 9001:2008 certified, all inward/outward communications are handled at the Head Office level. The mode of communication followed is not only on line /emails, but also SMS, telecons etc. on daily basis to report to all concerned about vessel's berthing prospects, line-up of vessels, etc.
10. ADONAI provides most competitive PDA at the same time maintaining quality of services. Also closely monitoring the costs incurred during vessels’ Port stay so as to ensure that the costs do not exceed the amounts approved by vessel owners.